Yup, this is a picture of a typical monthly pamper session I schedule in…
Routines and regularly scheduled activities are some of the foundations of creating a life you love. They can be a mix of the mundane, the inspirational, the creative, the reminders, the planning and the check-in activities that keep your life moving onward and upward.
I wrote a post on Life is Crafted recently cover 37 ideas to use for your daily, weekly, fortnightly and monthly routines.
Share with us what is on your routine list below!
Make it as you wish Adventuress!
I took this list over from my previous site and made a couple of updates 🙂 Enjoy!
Since I love lists and I love random facts I decided to do one of these! Here are 50 Random Facts About Me:
- My favourite flower is the oriental lillium
- I was born in Hong Kong in 1981
- I have two tattoos
- I love skinny black ties
- I was voted ‘best dressed’ in high school…in 1998
- Is a massive lover of books. One of my favs is Daddy Long Legs
- Once learned to play the drums…not very well…though it sounds cool doesn’t it?
- Is a total romantic. I love The Man!
- I continually strive for order in the physical chaos I create
- I am messy. But I like to think that I am a organised mess maker
- Is a stationary fiend
- I can speak English and Australian (thanks mum and dad…I could have been brought up speaking fluent German and Chinese…but no…)
- I’ve moved country/city approximately 15 times in my life, going to about 8 schools (entered some of them twice) and 2 universities. I don’t know how many times I moved house.
- I can’t click my fingers
- I have 1.5 sisters, but I love the halfie like a whole 😉
- I am the eldest
- I was always curious about having a brother – I’ve been told I haven’t missed much 😉
- I went blonde once…for a day (it was really more orange)
- I‘ve never been engaged
I’m engaged! Wedding on the 28th February 2014
- My middle name is Bianca – not too bad hey?!
- My left ear sticks out waaaay more than my right ear
- I once thought the ‘shhhh’ gesture was the hello greeting (that’s what you get for growing up in hotels)
- I grew up in beautiful five-star hotels – dad worked in them. I now live in a normal house (and unfortunately have learned to cook and clean and realise that room service is not on the other end of the phone if I dial ‘5’)
- I once was a Brownie
- I think I am a grandma in a young person’s body – I love to do crosswords, sudoku, cross-stitch and love old-school big band and ratpack music
- I used to have a favourite teddy bear named Snuggy. My sister told me, years after the fact, that she had dropped him in the toilet. I don’t know where he is anymore (sob).
- I can read maps and have a good sense of direction
- My pet peeve is incorrect spelling (though I am probably guilty of that in my tired moments) and when people say ‘somethink’ instead of ‘something’
- I love systems, routines, planning and organising but sometimes fall short in the implementation
- I laugh at my own jokes – some of them are really good…really…
- I’m not very good at looking after my hair
- I’m finally admitting that I prefer apres-ski to the actual skiing or snowbaording
- I once had a major crush on Edward Furlong (Eddie) from the Terminator movie way back when
- I like to walk down the street with a smile on my face. Others find this strange
- I cry in movies a lot. I’m also occasionally known to cry over TV adverts and the news. The Man says I would be a hopeless judge on The Voice because I would just be crying all the time.
- Want to do so many things but sometimes find it hard to know where to start
- I really enjoy a good cup of milky coffee. Sometimes instant is better than cafe (sorry java aficionados)
- I like to see the good in people, in the world and in the everyday. Though sometimes my mind goes a bit foggy and these things are hard to see. I’m working on it because I think people and the world are fundamentally, awesomely and fabulously great
- I love my good friends, but I’m not the best in keeping in contact. Luckily, the relationship is often still wonderful when we reconnect
- None of my family live in Sydney
- I’ve been a permanent resident of Australia since 1988
- Was once told I could be a great actor by a producer from the BBC. Oh well…
- Was really good at geography at high school. Really?! Yes, I was good at knowing the rainfall (also known as precipitation) in different locations around Australia
- I’ve been slapped across the face once. By Edwina in Year 3. I still don’t know why.
- The first album I owned was Kylie Minogues “I Should Be So Lucky” one
- I’ve been told I snore. I’m still waiting to see if this is a fact. I don’t believe it
- I love connecting with people
- I love the feeling of laughing so hard you can’t stop
- We were once asked to leave a performance due to 48.
- I adore my family – my mum is inspirational and the source of so much good in my life, my dad is the most wonderful teddy bear, my step-dad is a fabulous crazy visionary, my sisters are my best friends.
- I love lists 🙂 and just had to add one more to make it 51.
What are some random facts about you? I encourage you to make your own list – it’s fun!
Make it as you wish Adventuress!